Sunday 10 May 2015

Somerset shaving oil

I have to admit that I had no idea that shaving oils exist and that are actually really good. So when I heard about it I immediately googled it and found a review on the Somerset shaving oil and I thought why not. So I bought it and I can't say my mind was blown because I used it in the winter time. This oil contains peppermint which leaves you with a cooling sensation and I can tell you that it's not comfortable stepping out from the warm shower in to the cold bathroom.
Product comes in a small bottle but it lasts for a long time because you only use couple of drops. It is softening the hair and therefore making it easier to shave. The only downside is that it clogs up your raiser. 
Anyway I will wait until summer to give my final judgment. If you have any other suggestion please tell me :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment