Sunday 4 January 2015

New year, new resolutions

It's a new year, so Happy New Year to all of you who are reading this. Just like most of the people I made some new years resolutions and one of them is starting a blog. The reason for this is because I'm missing a passion in my life and at this moment this is the only thing that makes me excited to do. Also I wanted to put in one place all craftig ideas, recepies, hair styles and many other stuff I come across or that come to my mind.

One thing I have been very interested in is architecture and intrior design so this will probably be the most frequent topic.

 Although I'm a young girl I have just recently started showing interest in beauty. The reason for this is because I have psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis which was pretty bad almost until recently. Now that I have finally found a way how to deal with it and the mirror is no longer an enemy I can start using make-up which makes me really happy.

I should probably start writing some actual blog posts with
propper topics but I thought before I start that this blog needs some sort of introduction and me presenting to you all.

I hope there will be some of you reading this blog and enjoying the posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment