Saturday 19 September 2015

BABY OIL!

A lady once told me that baby products on a skin of a grown person is not going to work as well as on babies skin. Well, baby oil showed her wrong. Just recently I started using baby oil and I can't be more satisfied. I put it on straight after I had a shower, while my skin is still wet. I massage it in and then I dry myself.
I have Keratosis pilaris on my arms and it's been a lot better since I started using the oil. Overall my skin has been a lot smoother and I would definitely recommend you try it.
This oil has many uses, you can put it in your hair preventing damage, you can also massage it into your feet, putting on socks and leaving it over night for dry skin on your feet, also you can use it as a shaving oil or aftershave.
If you have another great tip for how to use baby oil please write it down in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment