Saturday 9 May 2015

Recipie #2 Homemade granola breakfast

Lately I have started eating more healthy. I'm eating more fruit, vegetable, graines and seeds. Since my breakfasts weren't really that healthy and would consist mainl of bakery produce I decided that this was the first thing I will start my change with. So I made my homemade granola and got so excited because posibilities are endless. You can add plain milk,almond, oat,soy or rice milk, greek yoghurt, any fruit like bannaas, rasperries or eat it on its own.

Here is the recipie:

300g of oat meal
3 tbsp of honey (or any other sweetener)
pinch of salt
cup of any dried fruit
cup of any seeds

Your measurments don't have to be the same as mine! Just take your container and fill it with oats leaving enaugh room for seeds and dried fruit and according to that modify sweetner.

Preheat your oven to 180°C. Mix oats, dried fruit, honey and salt and spread it on a baking sheet in a thin layer. Bake for 10 minutes, then stir and continue baking for 5 minutes, then add seeds and stir once more. Return to oven for 5- 10 minutes until granola is lightly golden, then take it out and leave it to cool. Once its cold you can transfer it to your container. And that is it!

Hope you'll try it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment